The epoxy resin table AB glue developed by Zhitian Adhesive has high transparency, long yellowing resistance and good leveling performance. After curing, the surface is highly transparent without ripples and bubbles, and after the surface is polished, it is crystal clear. This product can be cured naturally at 25 degrees Celsius at normal temperature. The curing time is 3-4 hours. The curing speed in hot summer weather can be improved a lot. It is recommended to pour the glue into the fixed wooden board during operation. The height is recommended to be about 5 cm, which can effectively improve the curing time and the operation is more efficient.
2. How to use
1. First prepare the necessary utensils and equipment such as weighing equipment, glue adjusting equipment, work object carrier, drying equipment and the work object to be dripped;
2. Place or adjust the balance scale (or electronic scale), oven, work object carrier, and work surface;
3. Weigh the A glue in a dry, clean wide-mouth flat bottom container (with), and weigh the B glue according to the proportion (usually 3: 1 weight ratio);
4. Stir the AB mixture left, right or clockwise and counterclockwise with a round glass rod (or round wooden rod), and at the same time, the container (tool) should be tilted at an angle of 45 ° and rotate continuously. Continue to stir for about 1-2 minutes. can;
5. Put the stirred AB mixed glue into a soft plastic bottle with a pointed mouth to dispense the glue;
6.When the area of the glue is slightly larger or the amount of glue is large, in order to accelerate the elimination of bubbles in the glue, a musket using liquefied gas as the fuel can be used to catalyze the defoaming. When the defoaming is done, the flame of the musket must be adjusted to a complete combustion state And the flame should be kept at a distance of about 25cm from the surface of the work. The walking speed of the musket can not be too fast or too slow, just keep the proper speed;
7. After the bubbles are completely eliminated, the work can be moved into the oven in a horizontal manner to heat and solidify. The temperature should be baked at 40 ℃ for 30 minutes and then raised to 60 ℃ -70 ℃ until the glue is completely cured.
8. If you have strict requirements on the effect of glue dispensing, it is recommended to try to let the work products that have been dripped in the glue to be dried at a natural level.
3. Storage method
1. Store in a cool and dry place, the storage period is 12 months (at 25 ℃).
2. Such products are non-dangerous goods and can be transported as general chemicals.
3. The A and B components of the colloid must be sealed and stored, and be careful of leakage during transportation!
4. Products beyond the storage period should be checked for abnormalities before use.
4. Precautions for use
1. Balance scales (or electronic scales), ovens, work surfaces or work object carriers must be placed horizontally, otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the weighing or will cause the work material just dropped with glue to overflow.
2. When weighing the glue with a balance scale or an electronic scale, be sure to remove the weight of the container to avoid inaccurate weighing.
3. The container used must be dry, clean and dust-free, otherwise it will affect the surface effect of the glue after curing, resulting in the occurrence of undesirable phenomena such as ripples, water marks and pits.
4. The glue must be weighed accurately according to the weight ratio. The unbalanced proportion will make the glue not dry for a long time or the hard glue will become soft glue.
5. The glue must be stirred evenly, otherwise the surface of the glue will appear tortoiseshell, that is, resin lines, or the glue will not cure completely.
6. The operation site and working environment must be ventilated, and must be made free of dust and debris, otherwise it will affect the transparency of the colloid or make spots on the surface after the glue is cured. The effect.
7. The relative humidity of the working environment is recommended to be controlled within 68%, and the on-site temperature is preferably 23-25 ° C. If the humidity in the working environment is too heavy, the glue surface will be oxidized into mist or bubbles. Too low or too high temperature will affect the curing and use time of the glue.
8. The work items that have been dropped in glue should be dried in the concentrated area, and the temperature to be dried should be controlled at about 28 ℃ -40 ℃.
9. If the delivery time is tight, you can use the method of heating and curing, but it must be dried in the concentrated area to be dried for more than 90 minutes. The heating temperature should be controlled within 65 ℃, and the specific drying time depends on the glue itself. It is determined that our company's flat soft or hard rubber can be fully cured at 60 ℃ for 2 hours. (If it is not in a hurry, please try to cure at room temperature of 28-35 ℃, the time should be about 20 hours, so you can To ensure the maximum quality of epoxy glue).
10. Open the lid of the glue bucket and pour the glue out immediately to avoid the oxidation and crystallization of the glue caused by prolonged contact with the air.