1. Weigh the A and B components of the waterproof coating according to the weight ratio of 5: 1, put it in a clean and dry container, and mix it with electric stirring. Each time the ingredients should not be too much, 5 kg + 1 kg It is appropriate, because the waterproof paint is a modified epoxy resin material, there is too much mixed glue, and the exothermic chemical reaction accelerates the curing of the waterproof paint itself, reducing the operable time, so do not hold a large amount of mixed glue in a container if Too much glue can divide the mixed glue into several containers to avoid explosion and cause unnecessary waste.
2. The AB material must be stirred evenly after mixing, otherwise it will cause uncured or incomplete curing.Proportioning glue, according to weight ratio, can not use volume ratio. Not matching the glue in proportion will cause uncured or incomplete curing.
3. AB material retrieval tools can not be mixed and used separately.
4. The waterproof paint mixed with the AB material can not be mixed with the unmixed waterproof paint A or B material.
5. The base surface of the waterproof paint should be dried, and the floating dust and sand on the surface should be cleaned to avoid affecting the penetration of the glue.
6. The construction of the waterproof coating can be done by rolling or brushing. Use the paint roller or brush to take the mixed waterproof coating and evenly apply it to the concrete base surface. In the brushing, press down the brush or Roller, so as to ensure that the glue can be well painted in the gap of the base surface. In addition, it is necessary to pay attention to crossover during painting (ie horizontal brush + vertical brush) to avoid missing brush and affect the final effect.
7. The waterproof coating after brushing does not need special maintenance, it can be cured naturally. Try to avoid dust before curing, so as not to affect the surface brightness. The natural curing time at room temperature is about 8 hours, the strength is 24 hours, and the water can be released after 48 hours. Due to the low temperature during winter construction, the curing time may be extended accordingly.