I. Relevant inspection standards for model making:
1. Mold forming size control is accurate, must meet the product forming assembly size;
2. Model making must meet the requirements of product forming process design:
2.1 the production operation is convenient and simple;
2.2 the product quality is guaranteed, the performance is stable and reliable;
2.3 meet the needs of mass production.
2.4 Mould shrinkage, tightness, demoulding slope, surface finish, die strength, stiffness and wear resistance must meet the design requirements;
2.5 to create the model, the drawing size of the forming material should be fully considered, and the format size of the forming material should be reduced as far as possible while fully meeting the product quality requirements.
2.6 the size, angle, flatness, smoothness, fullness and fluency of the sample must be controlled precisely and accurately, and the product structure design is scientific and reasonable, the operation is convenient and the performance is stable. At the same time, the product has strong craftsmanship and aesthetics;
2.7 after the establishment of the model, the relevant personnel must be organized to review, fill in the complete inspection record, and then enter the next process after the formalities are completed.
2.8 scope: all mold makers.
II. Specification for forming process of FRP:
1. The use and custody of materials should be strictly standardized to prevent the occurrence of damp mildew.
2. The formula proportion operation of the material is strict relevant standard, must use measuring cup and other measuring tools to carry on the standard proportion, after the related instrument is used, must clean, dry, and keep it properly;
3. The time control, temperature control and thickness control of forming must be carried out strictly according to the relevant parameters.
4. The compactness and permeability of paste forming must be controlled properly.
5. The use of hand paste forming tools and other low-value consumables must be replaced by the old, strict relevant procedures;
6. Mold hand paste forming must go through the relevant inspection, handover, storage and other procedures, according to the warehouse bill settlement and man-hour accounting.
III. Inspection standards and requirements for FRP moulds:
1. Mold appearance modeling should reflect neat, beautiful and generous, full and smooth;
2. The surface of the die must have a high finish;
3. The R angle on the same line on the die surface must be the same size and the transition should be smooth.
4. The molding die has a suitable demoulding angle, which is generally controlled between 1.2 °and 2.8 °. At the same time, it must have a good edge sealing structure.
5. The phenomenon of stickiness and softening is not allowed on the surface of the mold cavity.
6. The wrinkle phenomenon is not allowed on the surface of the mold cavity.
7. The phenomenon of needle hole cavitation is not allowed on the surface of the die.
8. The phenomenon of poor gloss on the surface of the die is not allowed.
9. The phenomenon of peeling off the rubber coating layer is not allowed on the surface of the die.
10. The dry spot phenomenon is not allowed in the mold.
11. Delamination is not allowed at all levels of the die.
12. The uneven color phenomenon is not allowed on the surface of the die.
13. Spots, fish eyes and depressions are not allowed on the surface of the die.
14. The phenomenon of fiber exposure is not allowed on the surface of the mold cavity.
15. The foaming phenomenon is not allowed on the surface of the die.
16. The surface of the die is not allowed to crack or crack.
17. The concave phenomenon is not allowed on the surface of the die.
18. The whitening and yellowing phenomenon is not allowed on the surface of the mold cavity.
19. Bulging and deformation are not allowed on the surface of die cavity.
20. The phenomenon of insufficient hardness and stiffness is not allowed after the mold is formed.
21. The distribution of die locking bolts is uniform, the distribution line is straight, and the design of locking position is reasonable.
22. Mold floor welding straight, good rigidity, high strength, smooth perimeter;
23. The distribution of suction holes in the mold is uniform, the position is reasonable, the distance between suction holes is kept at 30 ±2mm, and the maximum diameter of suction holes is not more than 1.5mm.
24. The die must have high reliability and stability to meet the requirements of strength and stiffness in the production process.
25. After molding, the mold must meet the requirements of product design size, precision, quality and performance.
26. The fixture matched with the mold must be light, simple, stable and reliable, and has high maneuverability.
IV. Requirements for the use, maintenance and maintenance of FRP moulds:
1. The mould must be inspected and maintained before and after shift.
2. After use, you must fill in the relevant records of the use of the mold;
3. Clean the mold regularly on each shift to ensure that the mold state is stable and intact;
4. Mold shift every other production cycle must organize personnel to carry out a comprehensive inspection of the mold, strengthen the supervision of the mold operation status;
5. After each use of the mold, the production personnel must reset the mold in time in order to locate and store it.
6. All moulds must be equipped with complete mold signage to indicate the running status of the mold, production frequency, model specifications, date of delivery, etc.
Bacall (Barcol) hardness (Babbitt hardness for short), first proposed by Barber-Colman Company of the United States, is a kind of hardness category widely used in the world in modern times, a hard steel needle of a certain shape, under the action of standard spring test force. Pressing into the surface of the sample, the hardness of the material is determined by the indentation depth of the needle, and each indentation 0.0076mm is defined as a Babbitt hardness unit. The Babbitt hardness unit is represented as HBa.