Epoxy resin is widely used in various aspects of daily life and industrial production. It is a kind of adhesive with a wide range of uses. We may not be familiar with epoxy resin at ordinary times, but in fact, we often use epoxy resin when we decorate at home, especially when wallpaper and floor covering. Let's take a detailed look at the use and characteristics of epoxy resin glue.
1. Use of epoxy resin glue.
1. In the field of coatings. It can be used in civil construction, containers, factory equipment, primer coatings for automobiles and ships, steel furniture, resistance components and heavy-duty anti-corrosion and ultra-wear-resistant ceramics, shielded vertical pipeline pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, etc.
2. In the field of composite materials. It can be used for glass fiber reinforced plastic car shell, glass fiber reinforced plastic floor, aircraft honeycomb structural parts, hood, roller, shaft, installed foundation leveling, self-leveling floor, electric carbon products, construction engineering structural parts, machine transmission parts, etc.
3. In the field of adhesives. It can be used in sporting goods, insulation materials, electrical components, light-emitting diodes, coal mine safety inspection systems, intrinsically safe modules, automatic reclosers, automobile repair glue, stone glue, etc.
Second, the advantages of epoxy resin.
1. Strong adhesion and high bonding strength. The chemical structure of epoxy resin contains aliphatic hydroxyl group, ether group and extremely active epoxy group. Both hydroxyl and ether groups have high polarity. These all make epoxy resin have strong adhesion. It can bond almost construction materials, such as concrete, stone, various metals, wood, glass, hard plastic, rubber, etc.
2. Good process performance, epoxy resin glue can be made into glue with different viscosity. The viscosity is small like water. It can be cured at room temperature or by heating. The curing time can be adjusted from a few minutes to a few days.
3. The adhesive layer has good performance, after curing, the epoxy resin adhesive has good performance, high mechanical strength, medium resistance, aging resistance, and good electrical insulation. The volume shrinkage is small.
4. A wide range of sources, easy to obtain, and relatively affordable.
5. Epoxy resin and cured products are basically non-toxic and harmless, and there are no three wastes discharged during production, which will not cause harm to the environment and human body during use. Meet the environmental requirements.
3. How to use epoxy resin glue.
1. Use dry cotton cloth or sandpaper to remove the dust, grease and rust on the surface, and then wipe with a cleaning agent such as acetone or trichloroethylene to clean the surface.
2. Unscrew the front cover, and use the weight ratio of agent A + agent B as described above to mix it evenly before use (A: B = 2: 1); in order to ensure the effect of use, you can also use a vacuum before using .
3. Note that it must be used up within the operable time, otherwise it will solidify, resulting in waste of materials, and high strength can be obtained after 24 hours.
4. After gluing. Curing at room temperature for 2 to 6 hours, curing at 40 degrees to 50 degrees for 1 to 3 hours; applying after 24 hours of gluing; better adhesion after ten days. In cold and humid days, it is better to bond at room temperature of 15 ~ 25 degrees.
5. Adhesive straight face. When hanging upside down. You must use self-adhesive paper to paste after applying glue. Or use 502 for positioning.
It has outstanding advantages and characteristics for epoxy resin adhesive and plays an important role in construction and decoration. Learning some architectural aspects and knowledge such as epoxy resin can expand our knowledge and improve our knowledge in architectural engineering.