1. Convenient curing. The epoxy resin system can be cured in the temperature range of 0 ℃ and 180 ℃.
2. Strong adhesion. Epoxy resin curing has low shrinkage and low internal stress, which is also helpful to improve the adhesion strength.
3. Low contractility. Epoxy resin showed very low shrinkage in the curing process.
4. Epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
5. Epoxy resin system is a kind of excellent insulation material with high dielectric properties, surface leakage resistance and arc resistance.
6. Epoxy resin system has excellent alkali resistance, acid resistance and solvent resistance. It has special chemical stability.
7. Epoxy resin system has outstanding dimensional stability and durability.
8. Epoxy resin system is resistant to most molds and can be used under harsh tropical conditions.
Anticorrosion and thermal insulation project refers to the project involving anti-corrosion and thermal insulation construction. Anti-corrosion and thermal insulation engineering includes coating anti-corrosion construction, FRP anti-corrosion construction, brick board lining construction, rubber lining construction, plastic board lining construction, electrochemical protection construction, thermal insulation engineering including: thermal insulation engineering and cold insulation engineering construction, There are many kinds of materials in anticorrosion and thermal insulation engineering, including rock wool insulation, aluminum silicate insulation, castable insulation and polyurethane cold preservation construction.
[performance advantages and main anticorrosion measures of thermal insulation and anticorrosion steel pipe].
The performance advantages of heat preservation and anticorrosion steel pipe are as follows:
The main results are as follows: 1. The thermal insulation performance is good, and the heat loss is only 25% of the traditional pipe. Long-term operation can save a lot of energy and significantly reduce the energy cost.
2. It has strong waterproof and corrosion resistance, does not need to be attached with pipe ditch, and can be directly buried underground or in water. The construction is simple and rapid, and the comprehensive cost is low.
3. It also has good corrosion resistance and impact resistance at low temperature, and can be buried directly into the underground permafrost.
4. The service life can reach 30-50 years, and the correct installation and use can make the maintenance cost of pipe network very low.
5. The alarm system can be set up to automatically detect the leakage fault of the pipe network, accurately indicate the fault location and alarm automatically.
The methods of anticorrosion of anticorrosive steel pipe summarize the following points:
1. Outer wall anticorrosive coating: types and application conditions of pipe wall coating materials.
2. Inner wall anticorrosive coating: a thin film coated on the inner wall of a pipe in order to prevent corrosion in the pipe, reduce friction resistance and increase transport capacity.
3. Anticorrosive and thermal insulation coating: in order to reduce the heat dissipation of the pipeline to the soil, a composite layer of heat preservation and anticorrosion is added to the pipe in order to reduce the heat dissipation of the pipeline to the soil in order to reduce the heat dissipation of the pipeline to the soil.