Putty resin common problems
Putty particles in the wet spray layer, when the coating drying process of dust embedded in the paint film of mechanical paint products, coating surface particles protruding, this is a very easy error.
1. Dust flies from sunroof, wheel arch or gap during spraying
2. Polish the dust to stay on the surface
3. Tear out the covering paper and drop the oil fiber
4. Dust particles fall on the surface to be sprayed
The paint is contaminated
There's dust in your clothes
Dust rises when moving or moving around an object
8. Low pressure in the oven
9. Clogged filter
There is dust on the floor of the grill
The walls of the grill are dirty
Smallpox cotton is not suitable
The air pipes are dirty
1. Thoroughly dry all openings around the repair area
2. Carefully blow off the dust with a blow gun after polishing
3. Using high-quality masking paper, fold the torn edges inward and make the smooth surface of the paper outward
4. Carefully wipe the object to be sprayed with a cloth before spraying, and put the dust cloth in a clean plastic bag
5. Filter the paint as it is poured into the spray gun
6. Wear clean, non-fiber and electricity-resistant spray work clothes
Always check the pressure in the oven
8. Do not walk around in the oven under pressure
9. Change the filter regularly
10. Keep the floor of the grill clean. Do not walk around in the grill
11. Regularly replace and clean the grill
12. Adopt suitable smallpox cotton
13. Clean the air pipes when they are dirty
14. Wipe the 2-meter-long air pipe under the spray gun with old cotton cloth. Don't let the pipe fall to the ground when spraying
Spraying, the needle can be used to pick up miscellaneous dust inside the paint film, dry coating of small ash layer can be polished to remove, if the dust in the depth of the coating, should be polished table and re-spray.
QuanZhou Neweco High Polymer Material Co.,Ltd.
Neweco is one of the leading unsaturated polyester resin manufacturers and suppliers,widely used in automobiles, ships, rail transit, wind power generation, pipe cans, heat and corrosion protection, building materials, stone repair, sanitary ware, artificial stone and other industries. Suitable for hand lay-up, spray, pultrusion, winding, molding, vacuum introduction / RTM, casting and other molding processes. Neweco Resin is committed to excellence and focuses on the application of composite materials to provide customers with comprehensive solutions.