FRP (FRP), also known as GFRP, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix. Glass fiber or its products as reinforced materials of reinforced plastics, called glass fiber reinforced plastics, or called glass fiber reinforced plastics, pay attention to the difference from toughened glass. Because of the different kinds of resins used, they are called polyester FRP, epoxy FRP and phenolic FRP.
Classification of FRP products:
1. FRP tanks: FRP tanks, hydrochloric acid tanks, sulfuric acid tanks, reaction tanks, anticorrosive tanks, chemical tanks, transportation tanks, food tanks, fire tanks, etc.
2. FRP pipe: FRP pipe, FRP sand pipe, FRP air pipe, FRP cable pipe, FRP jacking pipe, FRP process pipe, etc.
3. Tower: drying tower, washing tower, desulphurization tower, acid fog purification tower, exchange column, etc.
4. Toilet: toilet chassis, bathroom roof.
5. Others: angle steel, wire groove, extruded profile, tee, four links, FRP grille, etc.
To sum up, FRP is widely used in the industrial field, but in order to ensure that the material is more aesthetic and expand its use value, it is necessary to paint with excellent corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, impact resistance, scratch resistance and so on. Fast drying, yellowing resistant anticorrosive paint to ensure that the substrate is not damaged and beautiful.
What paint is used on fiberglass?
According to the environment of FRP components, different paint packages can be used:
1. General outdoor environment: epoxy primer + acrylic polyurethane topcoat.
2. Outdoor super weather resistant coating: epoxy primer + fluorocarbon topcoat.
3. Indoor environment: epoxy primer + polyurethane topcoat.
4. Indoor humid environment, hot and humid environment: epoxy primer + epoxy topcoat.
5. Acrylic polyurethane topcoat can be used in acidic corrosion environment.
6. Epoxy topcoat can be used in alkaline corrosion indoor environment.