1.Extremely high strength and hardness (weight ratio).
2. Small specific heat and little influence by temperature change.
3. Good fire resistance.
4. Good heat resistance and sound insulation performance.
5. Strong corrosion resistance to chemicals needed in complex materials industry, such as styrene.
6.good combination with resin and adhesive.
7. Suitable for different composite production processes, such as molding, vacuum bag, hand paste, etc.
PVC foam board
An alloy foam material based on a vinyl polymer through a network of aromatic amides. Commonly known as crosslinked PVC foam core material, is the ideal core material of composite material sandwich structure. This product has excellent comprehensive mechanical properties, stable chemical properties, with the highest cost performance, has been widely used in wind power, and water boats and other fields.
1. Density range: 40~250kg/m3
2. Excellent specific stiffness and strength
3. Good fatigue resistance and impact resistance
4. Heat insulation
5. Good flame retardant
6. Low water absorption, easy to be affected by damp and mildew
8. Good dimensional stability and machinability
9. The process temperature is -240~100℃, and the long-term use temperature is -240℃~80℃
PU polyurethane foam board
Polyurethane rigid foam is a kind of high molecular polymer which is made of isocyanate and polyether as the main raw materials and mixed by special equipment under the action of foaming agent, catalyst, flame retardant and other auxiliary agents. There are two kinds of polyurethane foam: soft foam and hard foam. The soft bubbles are open-cell structures and the hard bubbles are closed-cell structures. Soft bubble is divided into skin and not skin two kinds.
PET foam board
Product features and typical applications
1. High-tech, high-temperature sandwich structure application
2. Excellent chemical resistance at room temperature -- resistance to solutions, hydrocarbons, weak acids, etc
3. Good mechanical properties -- high shear strength and compression strength
4. Can withstand the exothermic temperature of resin curing up to 180℃ in a short time
6. Extremely low smoke emission
7. Excellent FST (fire, smoke and gas resistance) performance
PMI foam core material
Methyl propylene imide (PMI) foam is high performance, high quality construction material, used for high performance composite core material, can simplify the process, shorten the process, and solve the honeycomb core material of perforated thick, easy to moisture absorption, easy debonding problem, solve the generally low foam core material is better than strength, the problem of lower than the low modulus, heat resistance. The performance advantages of PMI foam are as follows: high mechanical properties: it has high specific strength and modulus, and its tensile, compression, bending and shearing strength and modulus are far better than PVC, PU, PET and other foam or light wood core materials, and it is isotropic, which can improve strength, improve rigidity and reduce weight.