Meltblown filter paper nonwoven
|Name||Meltblown filter paper nonwoven|
|Weight||20gsm, 25gsm, 40gsm or customized|
|Color||White or custom|
|Width||175mm, 180mm, 400mm or customized|
|Packing||Double PE bag or PE bag with woven bag|
|Supply Ability||120 Tons/Month|
|Certification||Certification: SGS Nelson REACH BS5852|
Material: PP anti-sticking cloth + meltblown cloth + activated carbon cloth
2. Uses: anti-odor, anti-dust, anti-gas, anti-bacterial, anti-PM2.5 Allergies,Smoke,Pollution,Ash, Pollen;
3. Scope: dust masks, self-use masks, beauty salons, pet shop masks, factory masks, food processing masks, environmental cleaning masks and other protective dust can be placed.
4. The mask filter provide comfortable protection for people.Suggest replace the fliters every week of uses for the best effect.
5. Suit for kind of PM2.5 Face masksSuit for kind of PM2.5 Face masks.
1.The first layer: spunbond cloth, filter the dust of micron
2.The second layer: to filter industrial pollutants, automobile exhaust, second-hand smoke pollen allergies
3.The third layer: activated carbon cloth, benzene and a smaller function of filtering dust microns 4.The fourth layer: filter density, smaller material
5.The fifth layer: Spunbond cloth, filter out all kinds of harmful substances;
6.Application: hospitals, out, site, tourism, colds, operating workshops, farms, haze weather, cold and warm
1, plug-in filter can not be cleaned, it is recommended 1-2 weeks to replace a;
2, the filter oil on the film or with sticky sediment stains are more, please replace the filter
3, the air is not smooth, breathing difficult or sleep, wear is not recommended
4, 2 weeks the following child lung capacity is low, is not recommended
1) Packing Supplies: Packing bag, shopping bag, suit cover, light wardrobe, shoes substrate, decoration
2) Agriculture: Anti-UV nonwoven fabric for agriculture fabric, insulation, pest control, and crop
3) Medical use:Face Masks, Surgical Drapes & Wraps, Slippers, Shoe Covers, bed sheets, pillow
cases and other disposable nonwoven products.
4) Home textile: Furniture, Table Cloth, Bed sheet, Wallpaper, mattress, cushion, roofing, etc