spunbond nonwoven meltblown fabricQuick Details
Feature:Anti-Pull, Sustainable, Tear-Resistant, Waterproof
Use:Agriculture, Bag, Bags,Purses & Totes, Bedding, Blankets & Throws, Bridal/Special Occasion, CAR, Coat and Jacket, Costumes, craft, Curtain, Dress, Garment, Home Decor, Home Textile, Hospital, Hygiene, Industry, Interlining, Lining, Luggage, Mattress, Outdoor, PILLOWS, Shirts & Blouses, Shoes, SKIRTS, Sleepwear, Swimwear, Umbrella, Upholstery, WINDOW TREATMENTS
Place of Origin:China
Name:Pp Spun-bond Nonwoven Fabric
Pack:PE Bag, Woven Bag
Production Line:3.2 Meter Production Line
Item:Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
Key words:Non woven Fabric
Supply Ability:5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Day
Packaging Details:Each roll in a plastic bag
Port:XIAMEN/Shenzhen Or Guangzhou
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Kilograms)||1 - 5000||5001 - 20000||>20000|
|Est. Time(days)||8||15||To be negotiated|
|Name||Pp Spun-bond Nonwoven Fabric|
|Pack||PE Bag, Woven Bag|
|Production Line||3.2 Meter Production Line|
|Item||Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric|
|Key words||Non woven Fabric|
|Product Keywords||spunbond non-woven,spunbond non woven,spunbond meltblown spunbond nonwoven fabric|
1. Can I place a face order now?
Yes, you can. Our new workshop is accept order from online.
2. What are the usage of spunbond nonwoven fabrics?
Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabrics are widely used in many applications, such as agriculture plant cover, weed control mat, greenhouse cover, shopping bag, table cloth, bed sheet and pillowcase, package paper, spring pocket cover, interlining for shoes and garments etc.We've got FDA, CE, and some licenses for domestic market.
3.What information should I offer to you if I want to know the quotation?
- We need the following information: 1. the specification: width, length, weight (gsm), color 2. the usage of the fabric 3. the quantity
4. What colors do you have for nonwoven fabrics?
We can do all the colors according to your sample color or pantone color.
5. What’s the package of the nonwoven rolls?
- Nonwoven fabric rolls are rolled in paper tubes and then packed in transparent plastic bags Our paper core size: 3.5CM (1.38") , 5.0CM (1.97'') , 7.6CM (2.99'')
6. What’s the loading quantity?
- Loading quantity for nonwoven rolls: One 20’GP can load about 5-6 tons One 40’HQ can load about 12-13 tons