mold pressing resin instruction-additive for resin Sheet Mould Compound- SMC
Features and Application of additive for resin
Executive Standard of additive of resin: JC/T1092-2008
Gel Time (mins)
Saturated resin type low shrinkage additive
Solid contain 39-42%
zero shrinkage percentage, easy to dye.
Lower shrinkage additive for Class A surface SMC/ BMC sheet mould compound-SMC
SMC requires a high viscosity in the process of compression molding, storage and transportation (low viscosity is required in the preparation of SMC, impregnated fiber), and the viscosity is increased by thickening agent.
The viscosity change of SMC from production to use is controlled by thickening agent.
(1) in preparation, the viscosity is required to be very low, in order to ensure that the resin on the glass fiber and filler full immersion;
(2) when the fiber and filler are impregnated, and requires a rapid increase in viscosity, in order to adapt to storage and transportation and molding operations;
(3) the thickened billet can be rapidly filled with the mold cavity at the molding temperature, and the resin and fiber do not separate;
(4) the viscosity after thickening must be stable within the range of moldable pressure within the storage period;
(5) the thickening effect should have a stable reproducibility in production.
● Product Cases：