The acceptance criteria for FRP vacuum molds are as follows:
1. When the mold arrives for surface inspection, it is required that no visible cloth pattern exists on the surface;
2. The thickness of the gel coat of the mold is ≥0.8mm. The thickness of the gel coat is the thickness of the gel coat layer after curing and molding, not the thickness of the wet film;
3. There should be no resin deposit on the surface of the corner of the mold.
4. The heat deformation temperature of the main body of the mold, that is, the FRP laminate, according to the 2001 resin provides parameters ≥110℃.
5. The gloss and flatness of the gel coat surface are required to reach the A-level surface. For the horizontal plane, the figure can be clearly reflected without deformation.
6. The surface hardness of gel coat: the average hardness of the bus measured by the mold body at 10 scattered points is >35.
7. The surface condition of the mold requires no air bubbles on the surface of the mold. No more than 3 air bubbles in 1m2 can be seen in the gel coat and mold stack; no obvious brush marks, scratches and repair marks on the surface of the mold, and no more than 5 in the surface of the pinhole 1m2 There must be no stratification.
8. The mold steel frame is reasonable, and it must have an overall frame structure. The mold clamping platform needs to be strong and not easy to deform; the hydraulic device can be opened and closed smoothly, the speed can be adjusted, and the travel switch is set. Normal use can meet the opening and closing> 1000 times.
9. The mold is designed according to the product vacuum process. The thickness of the main body is required to reach 15mm, and the thickness of the flange of the mold is required to be ≥18mm.
10. The positioning pin of the mold adopts a metal pin, and the seal between the pin and the FRP part must be maintained.
11. The cutting line of the mold is strictly inspected according to the product standard.
12. The matching size of the mold needs to be accurate, and the matching error between the matching parts needs to be ≤1.5mm.
13. The normal service life of the mold should not be less than 500 sets of products.
14. The flatness of the mold is ±0.5㎜ per linear meter, and there should be no unevenness in the waves.
15. The tolerance of all dimensions of the mold is ±1㎜, and there is no burr on the surface of the layer.
16. No defects such as pinholes, orange peel, sandpaper scratches, chicken claw cracks, etc. are allowed on the surface of the mold, and the arc should be smoothly transitioned.
17. Post-curing mold at 80 ℃ high temperature, after 8 hours, demolding treatment.
18. The mold can not be deformed under the exothermic peak of 90℃-120℃, and no shrinkage marks, cracks or inequalities can appear on the surface.
19. There should be more than 10mm gap between the steel frame and the mold. Cork or multi-layer board with the same thickness is added to the connection between the two bodies. The plate and the steel frame are bonded with white carbon black, and then chopped with chopped felt.
20. The joints of the parting molds cannot be misaligned, the mold positioning design is reasonable, demoulding, product operation is simple, and demolding is easy.
21. The overall negative pressure of the mold is based on 0.1, and the pressure is maintained for 5 minutes.