The development of epoxy resin and epoxy curing agent is very rapid in China, and China has become a major market for epoxy products. The application of epoxy resin and epoxy curing agent products can be described as all-encompassing, including various fields such as industry, agriculture, food and so on. The application of epoxy resin and epoxy curing agent can also be divided into the following parts.
1. The automobile industry: It is one of the four pillar industries in my country, and the demand for automobiles is increasing. The matching electrophoretic paint requires epoxy resin and epoxy curing agent, and the maintenance paint needs epoxy.
2. The power industry: my country's power industry is large in scale and is in a stage of rapid development. The epoxy used is expanding at an annual rate of 60%. Epoxy products are needed in this field from power generation, power transmission and transformation to power consumption, such as insulating materials, dry transformers, switches, transformers, water conservancy, and hydropower projects. There is no substitute for the role of epoxy resin and epoxy curing agent in the construction and operation of hydroelectric power plants.
3. Shipbuilding and marine industry: my country is a large maritime country and a shipbuilding country. The 21st century is a century of the ocean. Ships, wharf facilities, offshore construction, drilling platforms, oil pipelines, marine aquaculture facilities, etc. require a large amount of epoxy coatings (corrosion protection, prevention of marine biological pollution). Feicheng Deyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.'s special curing agent for heavy anti-corrosion coatings has won the trust of large customers with its quality.
4. Electronics industry: It is one of the four pillar industries in my country, with rapid development. The role of epoxy resin and epoxy curing agent in the electronics industry can be described as very important. The epoxy resin adhesive industry has become a very large industrial chain.
5. Container industry: my country's container industry is developing rapidly and has become the world's major container production base (accounting for 10% to 15% of the world's total). Container coatings and special curing agents for container coatings have driven the development of epoxy resin and epoxy curing agent industries.
6. Food can industry: With the improvement of living standards, the manufacturing of food cans and food storage containers continues to develop at a high speed, and more and more epoxy resins are needed for can coatings.
7. As far as the types of epoxy resins are concerned, epoxy powder coatings and water-based epoxy coatings have a promising future. These two are the mainstream of epoxy coating development. China is the world's fourth largest producer of powder coatings and the largest producer of powder coatings in Asia. The Chinese government has identified powder coatings and water-based coatings as the priority for future development, and water-based epoxy coatings play an important role in the water-based coatings industry.