1. Usage description
Crystal glaze 113AB-2 is a crystal glaze that is cured under normal temperature and low temperature conditions. It has good leveling, natural defoaming, yellowing resistance, high transparency and no ripple, bright surface, suitable for heating and curing at room temperature.
2. Sex before hardening
Main agent 113A-2 Curing agent 113B-2
Color: colorless and transparent, colorless and transparent
Proportion: 1.15 0.97
Viscosity at 25℃: 2000-4000CPS 100MAXCPS
3. Conditions of use
1) Mixing ratio: A: B=100: 33 (weight ratio)
2) Hardening conditions: 25℃×8H-10H or 55℃×1.5H(2g)
3) Usable time: 25℃×40min(100g)
Four, use method
1. Working environment: Please keep the plastic container clean. The components A and B are proportioned strictly according to the weight ratio, accurately weighed, and fully stirred clockwise along the inner wall of the container, then let it stand for 3-5 minutes before use.
2. Adjust the amount of glue according to the operating time and amount to avoid waste. When the temperature is lower than 15 ℃, please preheat the A glue to 30 ℃ before adjusting the glue, easy to operate (A glue will thicken when the temperature is low ); The lid must be sealed after use to avoid product scrap due to moisture absorption.
3. When the relative humidity is greater than 85%, the surface of the cured product will easily absorb the moisture in the air and form a layer of white mist. Therefore, when the relative humidity is greater than 85%, it is not suitable for room temperature curing. It is recommended to use heated curing