1. Brief introduction of development Atlas Chemicals in the United States was first developed successfully, and began selling Atlas382 products in 1961. Scott Bader and Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. of Japan invested in the factory in the early 1960s. It is produced in Changzhou Building Material Factory 253 and Tianjin Material Factory in China.
2. Synthetic raw materials Propylene oxide, bisphenol A, NaOH, maleic anhydride, phthalic anhydride and propylene glycol.
3. Preparation method Propylene oxide, bisphenol A and sodium hydroxide are reacted at 100~150℃ and 392~588kPa pressure to prepare Dianol 133 monomer, and then under the protection of ammonia at 200℃, maleic anhydride is added Carry out polycondensation reaction with malonic anhydride, and finally add styrene coupler and polymerization inhibitor hydroquinone to obtain resin.
4. Physical and chemical properties This resin is characterized by good chemical resistance, more excellent than isophthalic acid type resin, resistance to various organic solvents, acids, oxyacids and low concentration of alkali; high heat resistance, cured resin The heat distortion temperature is 140℃, which can be used for a long time at 90℃ and short-term at 120℃.
5. Molding process The resin can be cured at room temperature after adding an initiator and an accelerator. It can be molded by hand lay-up, spray coating, dipping and compression molding.
6. Use Mainly used for manufacturing glass fiber reinforced plastic parts, widely used in electroplating, papermaking, petrochemical equipment, such as storage tanks, pipes, flues, filter plates, absorption towers and washing towers.