1. Reasons for yellowing of high temperature resistant paint
1. High environmental humidity due to environmental factors;
2. The temperature is too high, and the reaction is excessive;
3. Direct ultraviolet radiation;
4. The high temperature resistant paint itself has low yellowing resistance.
Second, the reason for high temperature paint sag
1. The surface of the coating is too flat;
2. The operation is wrong, the spray gun is too large;
3. The coating is too thick and the brush is thinned many times;
4. The paint is too thin.
3. Reasons for cracking of high temperature resistant paint
1. The coating is too thick;
2. Paint expired;
3. The solid content of the topcoat is low, the resin itself has problems and the external environment;
4. The content of accelerator is too high;
5. The paint is too thick, the paint itself has high hardness and is brittle.
4. Reasons for blistering of high temperature resistant paint
1. The thinner and curing agent are not matched;
2. The coated object has moisture;
3. High air humidity;
4. Uneven mixing,
5. Uneven surface;
6. The paint has moisture and oil stains.
5. Reasons for whitening of high temperature resistant paint
1. The solvent resolution is not enough;
2. The water concentration is too high;
3. The moisture content of the substrate itself is too high.
Sixth, the reason for high temperature resistant paint biting
1. Two unmatched primers and topcoats;
2. The coating of the primer is too thick;
3. Apply paint before the bottom is completely dry
7. Causes of sandpaper grain in high temperature resistant paint
1. Not polished along the direction of wood grain;
2. The sandpaper number is too large, and it should be polished before drying.
8. Reasons for high-temperature paint running oil
1. The coated object has oil residue and wax;
2. There is water or oil residue in the high temperature resistant paint;
3. The viscosity of the paint is too high or too low.
9. Reasons for blistering of high temperature resistant paint
1. The high temperature resistant paint has impurities and has not been filtered;
2. There is too much dust, or there are impurities and foreign objects;
3. The mixing is uneven and not fully mixed;
4. The diluent is not matched, and the agent has not been dissolved;
5. Spraying is not standardized.
10. Reasons for rough surface of high temperature resistant paint
1. The coating itself is not fine enough, and there is stolen goods on the surface of the coating;
2. The construction environment is too dirty and not clean enough;
3. The coating is not enough.
11. Reasons for peeling of high temperature resistant paint
1. Without oil sealing treatment;
2. The primer is not dry and the topcoat is applied;
3. The moisture of the surface layer of the coated object is too high;
4. Two unmatched primers and topcoats.
12. The cause of wrinkle of high temperature resistant paint
1. Too much curing agent is added, and the drying speed is too fast;
2. The drying speed of primer and topcoat is inconsistent;
3. The nozzle is not adjusted well;
4. The coating is too thick and the viscosity is too high.