1. Process flow
Clean the surface of the base layer→back cover→details processing→scraping the glue repair→sticking the glass cloth→coating with epoxy resin (glue) construction.
Construction process: first pool wall and then bottom.
2. Grassroots requirements and treatment
The surface or surface of the base layer is uneven, and the glue must be scraped with a scraper to fill it up for repair. After 24 hours, the glass cloth is attached. Use a brush or roller to dip the backing material on the base layer for back sealing. The thickness of the back cover should not exceed 0.4mm, and there should be no flow or bubbles.
3. Paste the glass cloth
Pasting sequence: firstly carry out details such as pipe parts, holes, yin and yang angles, and then paste the large area of the pool wall. The lap joint should follow the material flow direction, the lap width is generally not less than 50mm, and the lap joints of each layer should be staggered from each other. Do not pull the glass cloth too tightly when laying it, it should be basically smooth.
Dip the rubber brush with the brush and paste the first layer of glass cloth, and then use the scraper or brush to compact the glass cloth. You can also use a stick to roll it repeatedly to fully penetrate the rubber, squeeze out bubbles and excess Gum. After the inspection and repair are qualified, continue to paste in the same way without curing the rubber compound until the number of layers required by the design is reached. Each cloth should be pressed against 2/3 of the cloth in the previous layer.
4. Matters needing attention
Epoxy resin, resin mastic, etc. should be tested on site and cannot be adjusted at will. The environment temperature of epoxy resin construction should be 15～30℃, and the relative humidity should not be greater than 80%. Direct heating with open flame or steam is strictly prohibited.
5. Construction quality inspection
(1) The appearance of the waterproof and anti-corrosion layer should be free of cracks, peeling, blistering, wrinkling, and flow.
(2) After the construction of waterproof, anti-corrosion layer and facing bricks is completed, they should be cured at normal temperature for 5-7 days. No water can be stored during the curing period, and measures such as fire prevention and sun protection should be taken.
(3) After the construction is completed, after the water storage test for more than 24 hours, no water seepage phenomenon is found to be qualified.