1. Construction Preparation
(1) Material requirements
Commonly used resins are epoxy resins, unsaturated polyester resins, furan resins, phenolic resins, epoxy phenolic resins, epoxy furan resins, epoxy coal tar, etc.
(1) Epoxy resin
The appearance should be light yellow to brownish yellow thick transparent liquid, and its quality should meet the requirements of the current national standard "E-type epoxy resin".
(2) Unsaturated polyester resin
There are bisphenol A type, xylene type and o-benzene type. The appearance of bisphenol A type and o-benzene type is yellow transparent liquid; the appearance of xylene type is yellow, brown yellow viscous liquid.
(3) Furan resin
Furfural type, furfural furfural type, furfural furfural type and so on. The appearance of furfurone type should be brown viscous liquid; the appearance of furfural furfural type and furfural furfural type should be brownish black liquid.
(4) Phenolic resin
Appearance should be brownish red viscous liquid.
(5) Coal tar
Its quality should meet the requirements of the current national standard "Coal Tar", and its water content should not be greater than 1%, without impurities.
(6) Epoxy coal tar, epoxy furan resin, epoxy phenolic resin
It is made of epoxy resin mixed with coal tar, furan and phenolic resin. The ratio of epoxy resin to phenolic resin and furan resin is 70:30; the ratio of epoxy resin to coal tar is 50:50.
2. Curing agent
Different resins use different curing agents.
(1) Epoxy, epoxy phenolic, epoxy furan, epoxy coal tar resin curing agent
Low-toxic curing agents should be preferred, and various amine curing agents such as ethylenediamine and m-phenylenediamine can also be used, and moisture-curing epoxy resin curing agents can be used for the damp base.
(2) Unsaturated polyester resin curing agent
Should include initiators and accelerators. Commonly used initiators should be cyclohexanone dibutyl ester peroxide paste, methyl ethyl ketone dibutyl ester paste, benzoyl dibutyl ester paste; accelerator should be cobalt naphthenate styrene solution, dimethylaniline Styrene solution.
(3) Furan resin curing agent
Should be acidic curing agent. The curing agent of furfuryl alcohol furfural resin has been mixed into the powder. Furfural furfural resin uses benzenesulfonic acid type curing agent.
(4) Phenolic resin curing agent
Benzenesulfonyl chloride and ethyl sulfate are suitable. The mass ratio of sulfuric acid and absolute ethanol in ethyl sulfate is preferably 1:2~1:3; when ethyl sulfate is combined with benzenesulfonic acid chloride, the mass ratio is 1:1.
It is used to improve the brittleness after curing, improve the impact toughness, and reduce the use viscosity.
(1) Epoxy resin toughener
Commonly used dibutyl phthalate, triphenyl phosphate, triphenyl phosphite polyester resin (No. 304, No. 3193), etc.
(2) Furan resin toughener
Commonly used dibutyl alcohol phthalate, tung oil calcium rosin, refined benzene, etc.
(3) Tung oil calcium rosin for phenolic resin toughening agent.
Used to reduce the viscosity of the resin and improve the penetration ability.
(1) Epoxy resin thinner, preferably acetone, ethanol, xylene or toluene.
(2) Diluent for unsaturated polyester resin, using styrene.
(3) Phenolic resin diluent, using absolute ethanol.
5. Resin fiberglass reinforced materials
Non-paraffin emulsion type twistless roving glass fiber checkered plain cloth, the thickness of which should be 0.2~0.4mm; the warp and weft density should be 4×4~8×8 yarn count per square centimeter or the thickness of 0.2~0.4mm Fiberglass mat. The warp and weft density of the non-woven polyester fabric should be 8×8 yarns per square centimeter.
Commonly used quartz powder, porcelain powder, diabase powder, graphite powder and barium sulfate powder. The acid resistance rate should not be less than 95%, when using acidic curing agent should not be less than 98%. The volume stability should be qualified, and the moisture content should not be greater than 0.5%. The fineness requires that the sieve remaining through the 0.15mm sieve should not be greater than 5%, and the sieve remaining through the 0.09mm sieve should be 10~30%.
7. Fine aggregate
With medium-fine quartz sand, the acid resistance rate should not be less than 95%, and when acidic curing agent is used, it should not be less than 98%. The water content should not be greater than 0.5% and the particle size should not be greater than 2mm.
There are acid-resistant bricks, crock bricks, acid-resistant ceramic plates, cast stone slabs, etc., their varieties, specifications and grades, acid resistance rate, water absorption rate should meet the design requirements and the relevant national standards.
9. Strip Stone
The structure is uniform without cracks or acid-resistant interlayers, the acid resistance rate should not be less than 95%; the acid leaching stability is qualified, the water absorption rate is not more than 1%, and the compressive strength should not be less than 100MPa.
(2) Main machinery equipment
1. Institutional equipment
Glue mixer, sifter, brick cutting machine, grinding wheel cutting machine, portable grinding machine, angle grinder, ordinary grinding machine, hoisting and lifting equipment, ventilator and heating equipment, etc.
2. Main tools
Stainless steel gray knife, small hammer, tool steel flat shovel, putty knife, hand hammer, ordinary flat shovel, wool roller, foam roller, scissors, zigzag scraper, wooden hammer, wooden file, gray knife, paint brush, stirring Shovel, small shovel, push rubber wheel truck, scale or bench scale, clay mixer, porcelain bucket, bucket, water spoon, measuring cylinder, measuring cup, density meter, industrial thermometer, gas mask, harmful gas detector, magnetic thickness gauge, EDM detector, etc.
(3) Operating conditions
(1) Various raw materials for construction, bricks, boards, pipes, stones, etc. should be prepared according to the quality requirements of technical standards, and there are sufficient quantities to meet the needs of construction.
(2) The storage place and construction site of various materials should be flat and solid, and the materials should be kept dry and clean; the bricks should be washed and dried in advance, and sorted and stacked according to dimensional tolerances after selection.
(3) Prepare various measures such as rain, moisture, sun protection and cold protection for raw materials, bricks, boards, pipes, stones and construction sites.
(4) All kinds of construction machinery and equipment are ready, and the mechanical equipment should be inspected, repaired and tried, and meet the requirements. Various tools are complete in specifications and have a certain number of spares. For projects that require heat treatment, heating equipment and insulation products should be prepared.
(5) The concrete base layer for lining operation should be flat, strong, dense, without honeycomb, pitted surface, clean and dry, and the depth should be #'((in the thickness layer, the water content should generally not be greater than)*. The slope should be consistent with According to the design requirements, the yin and yang angles should be made of arc steel base surface should be smooth, free from rust, welding scars, burrs, welding knobs and uneven unevenness. If any, it should be treated.
(6) The base layer that needs to be an isolation layer should be prepared according to the design requirements and construction specifications, and the surface should be sprinkled with fine sand to make it rough.
(7) All pipelines, bushings, reserved holes and pre-embedded iron parts that pass through the anti-corrosion layer should be buried in advance, and derusted and anti-corrosion treated.
(8) According to the raw materials on site, the laboratory puts forward the mix ratio of resin cement and mortar through the test, and its quality should meet the design requirements and construction specifications.
(9) For the construction of large tanks and pits, scaffolding should be erected, and winches, power supplies, low-voltage lighting equipment, and ventilation and air supply devices should be installed.