Epoxy resin AB glue is used in sticker crystal and environmental protection signs
1. Usage description
Epoxy resin HY020AB is an epoxy resin glue that cures at room temperature and low temperature. It has good leveling, natural defoaming, high hardness, no ripple, no glue running, and can be cured at room temperature or heating. It is specially used for the insulation, moisture-proof potting and confidentiality sealing of jewelry, signs, cards, handicrafts, lighting, lamp bar potting and mold potting, and other electronic parts.
2. Nature before hardening
Main agent HY020A curing agent HY020B
Color: colorless and transparent, colorless and transparent
Proportion: 1.15 0.96
Viscosity at 25℃: 2000-4000CPS 100MAX
3. Conditions of use
1) Mixing ratio: A: B=100: 33 (weight ratio)
2) Hardening conditions: 25℃×8H-10H or 50℃×1.5H (2g)
3) Usable time: 25℃×40min (100g)
Four, use method
1. Working environment: Please keep the plastic container clean. The components A and B are proportioned strictly according to the weight ratio, accurately weighed, and fully stirred clockwise along the inner wall of the container, then let it stand for 3-5 minutes before use.
2. Adjust the amount of glue according to the operating time and amount to avoid waste. When the temperature is lower than 15 ℃, please preheat the A glue to 30 ℃ before adjusting the glue, easy to operate (A glue will thicken when the temperature is low ); The lid must be sealed after use to avoid product scrap due to moisture absorption.
3. When the relative humidity is greater than 85%, the surface of the cured product will easily absorb moisture in the air and form a white mist. Therefore, when the relative humidity is greater than 85%, it is not suitable for room temperature curing, and it is recommended to use heated curing.
5. Properties after hardening
1) Hardness: shore D <82
2) Withstand voltage: KV/mm 22
3) Bending strength: Kg/mm2 23
4) Volume resistance: Ohm3 1x1015
5) Surface resistance: Ohmm2 5X1015
6) Thermal conductivity: W/M.K 0.61
7) Electricity loss: 1KHZ 0.42
8) High heat resistance temperature: ℃ 140
9) Water absorption:% <0.15
10) Compressive strength: Kg/mm2 13.4