Epoxy resin refers to a general term for a class of polymers containing more than two epoxy groups in the molecule. It is a polycondensation product of epichlorohydrin and bisphenol A or polyol. Due to the chemical activity of the epoxy group, a variety of compounds containing active hydrogen can be used to open the ring, curing and cross-linking to form a network structure, so it is a thermosetting resin. How to use epoxy resin? Let's follow the epoxy resin manufacturers.
Epoxy resin is divided into soft glue and hard glue. Epoxy resin soft glue: It is a liquid type, two-component, soft self-drying soft glue, which is colorless, transparent, and elastic. It can restore its original shape by lightly scratching the surface. Suitable for decoration of signs such as polyester, paper and plastic. Epoxy resin hard glue: It is a liquid type, two-component hard glue, colorless and transparent, suitable for metal signs and can be used to make various crystal buttons, crystal bottle caps, crystal wooden combs, crystal crafts and other decorations .
Epoxy resin manufacturers
The basic characteristics of epoxy resin are: two-component glue, which needs to be mixed with AB. It has strong versatility and can fill a large gap. Operating environment: room temperature curing, both indoor and outdoor, manual mixing can also be used for AB glue. equipment. The applicable temperature is generally -50 to +150 degrees. It is suitable for general environments. It is waterproof, oil-resistant, and resistant to strong acids and alkalis. It is placed in a cool place avoiding direct sunlight. The shelf life is 12 months.
Precautions during use: Wear knitted gloves or rubber gloves and use glue when using to avoid accidentally soiling your hands. Wash it with soap when it comes into contact with the skin. Generally, it will not hurt your hands. If your eyes are inadvertently touched, immediately rinse with plenty of water. If you are serious, please consult a doctor in time. Please keep the workplace ventilated and prevent fireworks when used in large quantities. When there is a large amount of leakage, first open the window to ventilate, and pay attention to fireworks, first fill it with sand, and then remove it.
1. Use dry cloth or sandpaper to remove the dust, oil, rust, etc. on the surface, and then wipe with acetone or trichloroethylene to clean the surface.
2. Stir thoroughly according to the proportion to use; in order to ensure the effect of use, it can also be mixed in vacuum.
3. Use up within the operable time range, otherwise it will solidify and cause waste of material.
Epoxy resin manufacturers
4. After gluing, curing at room temperature for 2-6 hours; curing at 40℃ for 1-3 hours; ten days after sizing, better adhesion, cold and humid days, need to be heated to 15-25 ℃ room for indoor use.
5. When bonding straight or upside-down surfaces, it is necessary to use adhesive tape to help paste or 502 positioning.