FRP 5S management
1. 5S management objectives
Improve quality and reduce defects;
Reduce waste and reduce costs;
Ensure delivery and smooth delivery;
Ensure safety and no production accidents;
The atmosphere is harmonious and the work is standard.
Second, the specific implementation content of 5S management
1. 5S content: ① finishing (SEIRI): separate useful things from useless things and clean up the useless things; ② reorganization (SEITION): put useful things in the place where they should be put and do well Logo; ③ Cleaning (SEISO): Remove the dirt in the field and prevent the occurrence of pollution; ④ Cleaning (SEIKETSU): Maintain the results of the previous 3S; ⑤ Literacy (SHITSUKE): Everyone acts according to the regulations and develops good habits.
2. Essentials of 5S implementation
(1) During the production process, there are often some residual wastes, products to be repaired, repaired products, scrapped products, etc., which stay on the site, which occupies the place and hinders production, including some unusable tooling, measuring tools, machinery and equipment, If it is not removed in time, it will make the site display messy, which is neither beautiful nor convenient to find tools. ① Comprehensive inspection of your work place (range), the specific scope of responsibility will be arranged by the foreman; ② Accurately determine the "required" and "no" items, if you can not determine the need to report to the relevant responsible person to make a decision; ③ will not need Items are removed from the workplace; ④ Investigate the frequency of use of the required items, determine the daily dosage and placement; ⑤ Dispose of the waste in the production process according to the regulations, and put the scrapped tools at the designated location; ⑥ Daily self-inspection.
(2), rectification the workplace can be seen at a glance, the working environment is clean and hygienic, eliminating excessive backlog items and saving more time to find items. ①The work sorted in the previous step should be implemented; ②The place where the required items are clearly placed; ③Placed neatly and in an orderly manner; ④Floor line drawing positioning, the same type of tools or products (to be cut, to be repaired, to be inspected, etc.) are placed Designated location; ⑤ Place items to be marked to achieve fixed point, fixed volume, quantitative and ensure the long-term integrity of the mark; ⑥ Dispose of production waste in accordance with waste disposal methods.
(3) Cleaning and cleaning means that there is no garbage or dirt in the workplace when there is no production. Although it has been sorted and rectified, the required items are obtained immediately, but the removed items must be clean and tidy and can be used normally, which requires Do cleaning up. ①Establish a cleaning responsibility area (all places in the workshop), and perform routine cleaning to clean up and clean up the dirt, which is specifically arranged by the foreman; ② Investigate the source of pollution, improve it, isolate it or even eliminate it; ③ Set up a cleaning benchmark to reach the standard operation and eliminate coping Accidental phenomenon;
(4) Cleanliness 5S management is the result of a long-term effort, and the results should be maintained and maintained. ①Implement the work of the previous 3S; ②Perform management and evaluation according to relevant documents, and formulate relevant reward and punishment system (5), Literacy Cultivate its serious work attitude, improve employees' self-cultivation moral standards and civilized politeness, enhance team awareness, and insist on developing good work habits for a long time. ① Strictly abide by laws and regulations and related unwritten regulations within the company; ② Efforts to learn to improve the moral qualities of oneself, to prevent acts that harm the individual, the company and even the society. 3. The main points of 5S management later inspection 1. Are there any objects whose purpose is unknown; 2. Is there anything unknown? 3. Are there any idle containers and cartons; 4. Is there anything you don't want; 5. Are there any personal belongings scattered; 6. Have you put things on the road; 7. Are the items stacked at right angles to the crossing; 8. Is there a modified packaging box to pack the product (whether the product is squeezed or deformed); 9. Whether the packing box or container is damaged; 10. 10. Are tooling, molds, measuring devices, products, etc. placed at the specified location? 11. Is it easy to move certain items that need to be moved frequently; 12. Whether things are placed behind or on the shelf; 13. Whether the contents in the shelves and safe deposit boxes are placed according to the logo; 14. Whether the dangerous goods are clearly marked and whether the fire extinguishers are regularly checked; 15. Whether there are scattered tools or products at the operator's feet; 16. Whether the same tools are scattered in several different places; 17. Is it necessary to produce necessary things (tools, materials, etc.); 18. Whether the on-site tools and products are well preserved