How to manufacture high-quality FRP storage tank
1 Key points for inspection and control of incoming FRP storage tanks
a. Qualified suppliers select raw and auxiliary materials and accessories for FRP storage tanks to purchase at designated locations.
b. Regardless of whether the measures taken by the supplier for verification are taken, the incoming inspection should be carried out.
c. The glass fiber reinforced plastic storage tank performs surface density and linear density tests on glass fiber products (including glass fiber surface felt, glass fiber knitted felt, glass fiber yarn), moisture content and organic content test, and can only be released if it meets the original auxiliary materials and acceptance indicators.
d. The glass fiber reinforced plastic storage tank shall be tested for viscosity, solid content and gel time to meet the requirements before it can be used.
f. In addition to the physical and chemical performance testing of raw and auxiliary materials, the appearance, quantity, and packaging should also be inspected. The physical and chemical performance inspection should be conducted by sampling. For details, please refer to the "Statistical Sampling Inspection Application Guide" (HB-ZC-20-01 ).
2 Process inspection of FRP storage tank
The process inspection implements the self-mutual inspection system. The product performs the self-inspection in the ingredients, lining, winding, trimming, demolding, and assembly processes, and the next process inspects the previous process. The inspection content is mainly appearance and size, and the inspection results are filled in the product quality process inspection records, one record for each product, and the product number corresponds to the process inspection record number.
3 Finished product inspection of FRP storage tank
Strictly follow: JC/T587-1995 "Fiber winding reinforced plastic storage tank"
1. The inner surface of the FRP storage tank should be flat and smooth, no impurities, no fiber exposure, no visible cracks, no obvious scratches, defects, whitening and delamination; the outer surface should be flat and smooth, no fiber exposure, no obvious bubbles and serious Uneven color. 2. Barcol hardness of the surface of the FRP storage tank: unsaturated polyester resin is not less than 36.
3. The thickness of each part of the FRP storage tank is not less than 95% of the designed thickness.
4. The taper of the inner wall of the FRP storage tank should not be greater than 10, and the deviation of the inner diameter should not be greater than ±1%.
5. The total height deviation of the FRP storage tank is not greater than ±0.5% of the design value.
6. Apply a load of 1110N to any area of 100mm×100mm on the outer surface of the head of the FRP storage tank. The head must not have permanent deformation and cracks.
7. The azimuth deviation of the flange joint is not greater than 6.4, and the angle deviation should meet the requirements of the following table: Leakage test: fill the storage tank with clean water, and the storage tank is subjected to a static pressure of 48h to observe no leakage