As we all know, automobile coating is a very complicated process in the automobile manufacturing process. Its main purpose is to allow the coated object to achieve certain decoration, corrosion resistance, surface protection and other functions. However, in the electrophoretic coating process, sometimes due to various reasons, the problem of poor corrosion resistance of the electrophoretic paint film of the car appears. At this time, how to solve the problem of poor corrosion resistance of automobile electrophoretic paint film?
First of all, the phenomenon of poor corrosion resistance of automobile electrophoretic paint films should be analyzed to analyze the causes, and then the problems should be solved according to the causes. The following professionals will introduce the causes of poor corrosion resistance of automobile electrophoretic paint films and their prevention methods:
Common causes of poor anti-corrosion of Feiyang automobile electrophoretic paint film:
1. The thickness of the paint film is not enough.
2. The quality of the pre-treatment phosphating film is not good, the phosphating film is too thin, the upper film is incomplete, rust and so on.
3. The curing of the electrophoretic paint film is not complete.
4. The content of impurity ions in the paint is too much, resulting in mixing into the car electrophoretic paint film during deposition.
1. Strengthen the control to ensure that the thickness of the electrophoretic paint film is within the specified range.
2. Strengthen the pre-treatment management and control to ensure that the phosphating film is uniform, complete and dense; the ternary phosphating agent is used.
3. Strengthen the barbecue control: check the time, temperature, and dryness to ensure that the paint film is fully cured.
4. Strengthen the pre-treatment washing control to ensure pure water quality and washing effect; remove the impurity ions through the cathode diaphragm or discharge super filtrate.