Epoxy resin can be used as a floor material is determined by its characteristics.
Epoxy resin itself is a kind of resin with excellent performance, has excellent bonding strength, can form a strong bond with different substrates, usually also used as an adhesive;
Epoxy resin has excellent mechanical strength, high fracture toughness, and wear resistance, and is usually used as the main matrix material reinforced by glass fiber reinforced plastic and carbon fiber.
Epoxy resin is a kind of resin with large molecular weight changes, thus forming many resin grades, it shows different corrosion resistance when used with different curing agents, and can resist the corrosion of acid, alkali and many strong solvents, so it It is an important kind of anticorrosive material.
Epoxy resin is a reactive resin. It reacts with curing agent to form mutually hinged macromolecular products, which play an important role in the above characteristics. Therefore, epoxy floor construction needs to be ready for use, accurate measurement is required, and the construction process is relatively complicated.
Epoxy resin is one of the resins with low linear shrinkage, it is not easy to crack, and it can be constructed in a large area without leaving seams, forming a seamless overall ground. Therefore, epoxy resin has many advantages required for ground materials, and it is also a kind of excellent long-lasting ground material with colorful and colorful colors, good visual effects, easy maintenance and short construction period.
There are two main types of epoxy resin materials: solvent-based epoxy resin and solvent-free epoxy resin
Construction technology of epoxy resin self-leveling floor:
Construction process flow:
Basic polishing treatment-epoxy primer coating construction-epoxy intermediate coating construction-epoxy putty construction-epoxy solvent-free self-leveling again.
The purpose of the ground treatment is to ensure that the epoxy floor and the base concrete have sufficient adhesion, so that the epoxy floor forms a good whole.
New ground base treatment:
Using a concrete grinder to generally grind the surface of the base concrete, remove scum, loose animals and other residues on the surface, clean up the surface of the oil and other organic substances that are not conducive to bonding. Use epoxy mortar to partially repair the ground.
Treatment of irregular cracks:
1. Use a cutting machine to cut into a "V" shaped mouth along the direction of the crack, and clean the inner joint after the "V" shape;
2. Use a brush to coat the epoxy primer in the cleaned "V" mouth to form a penetration;
3. Fill the "V" shaped mouth with epoxy resin mortar that is evenly mixed to keep the whole floor integrated.
4. After curing the epoxy mortar, apply the epoxy primer with a brush to penetrate the patch again;
5. After the epoxy mortar and the seam primer are completely cured, a full-scale polishing treatment shall be carried out.
Requirement: Generally polished, no omissions, evenly polished, clean up the above debris.
Epoxy primer construction
The purpose of epoxy primer is to make epoxy resin penetrate into the base concrete and form a strong bond with it, providing a good interface for the construction of other processes above it.
1. Epoxy primer applied twice;
2. Check whether the grass-roots treatment meets the requirements, and clean the ground dust before applying the primer;
3. Mix component A and component B evenly, and directly roll coat the concrete floor. Use a special roller or hair 4 brush to uniformly and universally apply the primer material on the ground of the base layer to form a primer. The purpose of painting twice is to ensure a stronger bond between concrete and epoxy resin floors, depending on the ground.
Requirements: Clean dust, accurate ingredients, uniform coating without omission. Consistent thickness.
Epoxy mortar construction
Epoxy mortar has the characteristics of good bonding strength, high strength, high toughness and high impact resistance. Its purpose is to provide a base layer with excellent performance for the top coating and the entire epoxy floor system, and at the same time have a leveling effect on the ground.
1. Batch apply epoxy mortar again;
2. Check whether the primer is dry, and judge whether the construction conditions of epoxy mortar are available;
3. Measure the components A and B according to the requirements of the material. Stir it evenly in the cylinder and then add the appropriate amount of 80-120 mesh quartz sand to mix it evenly to form an epoxy mortar. Use a trowel to the epoxy mortar for poorly flat ground Scrape and apply on a large area first.
Requirements: accurate ingredients, proper dosage and smooth construction.
Epoxy putty construction
The purpose of epoxy putty is to finely level the epoxy mortar or primer underneath, and it also has the mechanical properties of epoxy mortar.
1. Epoxy putty layer again
2. After the epoxy mortar is dried, use a mortar grinder to grind the mortar layer, firstly coarse and then fine, and polish it twice, and then use a vacuum cleaner to fully suck up the grinding residues and provide a qualified working surface for the putty construction. There is no such procedure for the putty construction on the base coat.
3. Measure the components A, B and putty powder according to the material requirements, use a mixer to mix evenly in the batching bucket to form an epoxy putty; use a special scraper to scrape the epoxy putty; scrape the putty for the poor parts . During construction, the ground leveling condition is sensed at any time, and the ground is leveled through control.
Requirement: Comprehensive and uniform grinding, accurate ingredients, uniform construction without omissions, and proper thickness control.
Epoxy self-flowing surface coating construction The purpose of epoxy self-flowing surface coating is to provide a surface layer that meets the functional requirements and color requirements.
1. Apply epoxy self-flowing surface once;
2. Before construction, check whether the environment meets the requirements of topcoat construction, and take measures to prevent cross-construction and no dust (including summer mosquitoes, flies) and other pollutants from polluting the topcoat. Take cover, paste and other methods to prevent the pollution of other finished products and equipment on the site by the surface coating construction.
3. Measure the components A and B according to the requirements of the materials; mix them according to the mass mixing ratio and fully stir to form the epoxy self-flowing flat coating material. Construction workers wear spiked shoes and use a special serrated scraper to retreat and apply epoxy solvent-free surface material. The corners and color separation parts are first pasted with masking tape to maintain a straight line.
Requirements: uniform application, uniform surface color, and proper dosage control.