How much do you know about epoxy resin? It is an organic compound with good physical and chemical properties after curing, and it has excellent bonding strength to the surface of metal and non-metal materials. Generally speaking, epoxy resins contain two or more epoxy groups. If you want to make it look more colorful, you need to color it. Do you know the coloring skills of epoxy resin?
1. When mixing epoxy resin, first add the main color (a color with a large amount of color matching and a small coloring power), and then slowly add a dark color (or color) with a large dyeing power to the person slowly and continuously Stir and observe the color change at any time. Color adjustment "from light to dark", especially when adding pigments with strong coloring power, avoid excessive.
2. You should know in advance the floating degree of Jinan epoxy resin primary color in the multi-color paint and the change of the paint, especially the amino paint and the perchloroethylene paint, you need to pay more attention.
3. When matching colors, there will be subtle differences in color between the paint and the dried coating. The color of various paints is generally lighter in the wet film, and the color becomes darker when the paint is dried. Therefore, if the sample is a dry sample, the color matching paint needs to be dried before comparing the color measurement; if the sample is a wet sample, you can drop the sample in the color matching paint and observe whether the two colors are the same.
4. When blending multi-color paints, choose paints with the same properties to mix with each other, and the solvent system should also be miscible. Otherwise, due to the poor miscibility of the paint, the quality of the epoxy resin will be affected, and even delamination, precipitation or gelation will occur. Phenomenon, can not be used.
5. Pay attention to the colors of auxiliary materials, such as driers, curing agents, thinners, etc., in the process of color preparation, so as not to affect the color.