Everything has its unique existence, and everything has its own structure. FRP products are made of high-quality resin + glass fiber + imported gel coat, etc. What kind of products does this product structure bring? Features, the editor below summarizes the following points for you:
1. Lightweight and high strength
The relative density is between 1.5 and 2.0, which is only 1/4 to 1/5 of that of carbon steel, but the tensile strength is close to or even higher than that of carbon steel, and the specific strength is comparable to that of high-grade alloy steel. Therefore, it has excellent results in aviation, rockets, space vehicles, high-pressure vessels, and other products that need to reduce their own weight. The tensile, flexural and compressive strengths of some epoxy FRP can reach more than 400Mpa.
2. Corrosion resistance
FRP is a good corrosion-resistant material, and has good resistance to atmosphere, water and general concentrations of acids, alkalis, salts, and various oils and solvents. It has been applied to all aspects of chemical corrosion protection, and is replacing carbon steel, stainless steel, wood, non-ferrous metals, etc.
3. Good electrical performance
is an excellent insulating material used to make insulators. It can still protect good dielectric properties under high frequency. It has good microwave permeability and has been widely used in radomes.
4. Good thermal performance
FRP has low thermal conductivity, 1.25~1.67kJ/(m·h·K) at room temperature, only 1/100~1/1000 of metal, and it is an excellent thermal insulation material. It is an ideal thermal protection and ablation resistant material in the instantaneous ultra-high temperature situation, and can protect the spacecraft from the erosion of high-speed airflow above 2000 ℃.
5. Good designability
(1) Various structural products can be flexibly designed according to needs to meet the requirements of use, and the product can have a good integrity.
(2) Materials can be fully selected to meet the performance of the product, such as: corrosion resistance, instantaneous high temperature resistance, high strength in a certain direction, and good dielectric properties can be designed.
6. Excellent craftsmanship
(1) The molding process can be flexibly selected according to the shape, technical requirements, use and quantity of the product.
(2) The process is simple, it can be molded at one time, and the economic effect is outstanding, especially for products with complex shapes and small quantities that are difficult to form, and its process superiority is more prominent.