D301 macroporous weakly basic anion exchange resin particles have transfer, friction, expansion and contraction changes during use. After long-term use, there will be a small amount of wear and tear, so the resin must have a high mechanical strength. Generally, resins with a low degree of crosslinking are more fragile, but the durability of the resin is mainly determined by the uniformity and strength of the crosslinked structure. Such as macroporous resin, which has a higher degree of cross-linking, the structure is stable and can withstand repeated.
1. The moisture contained in the D301 macroporous weakly basic anion exchange resin cannot be stored in the field. It should be kept moist during storage, air-dried and dehydrated, and crushed resin. If the resin is dehydrated during storage, first immerse in concentrated brine (10%), then gradually Dilute it and put it directly in water so that the resin does not expand and break sharply.
2. For storage and transportation in winter, keep the temperature at 5-40℃ to avoid over-cooling or over-heating, which affects the quality. Without insulation equipment in winter, the resin can be stored in salt water. The concentration of salt water can be determined by the temperature.
3. The industrial product of D301 macroporous weakly basic anion exchange resin contains a large amount of low polymer and unreacted monomers, and also contains inorganic impurities such as iron, lead, copper, etc. If the resin is in contact with water, acid, alkali or other solutions , These substances will be introduced into the solution, which will affect the quality of the effluent, so it needs to be treated before using the new resin. Remove with 5% dilute hydrochloric acid, the organic impurity is 2? Remove with 4% dilute sodium hydroxide solution, just wash it with neutral. For the preparation of medicine, it should be soaked in ethanol.
4. During the use of D301 macroporous weakly basic anion exchange resin, it can prevent contact with metal (iron, copper, etc.) oil stains, organic molecular microorganisms, strong oxidizing agents, etc., and it cannot be used without reducing the ion exchange capacity. Therefore, it is sometimes necessary to activate the resin from time to time. The method of activation depends on the pollution status and conditions. The general cationic resin is easily contaminated by Fe during the softening process and is easily impregnated with hydrochloric acid by 10%. Soak or shower in 5% NaOH mixed solution, soak in 1% oxidant solution for several minutes, others include acid-base interaction treatment, bleaching treatment, alcohol treatment and various sterilization methods.
5. Pretreatment of D301 macroporous weakly basic anion exchange resin: The industrial products of D301 macroporous weakly basic anion exchange resin contain a small amount of oligomers and unreacted monomers, and also contain inorganic impurities such as iron, lead, copper, etc. . When the resin comes into contact with water, acid, alkali, or other solutions, these substances are introduced into the solution and have a new effect on the quality of the water.