The water-based self-rotating rust anticorrosive paint is a one-component, water-based modified copolymer copolymerized with water-based acrylic acid and special monomers. Since the self-emulsifying "core-shell" structure water-based special emulsion is used, it is made of rust raw materials and non-toxic anti-rust pigment to make. The coating provides long-term and high-efficiency protection to the rusty unprepared steel surface, which not only significantly prolongs the service life of the anti-corrosion topcoat, but also the anti-corrosion coating process is simpler, more efficient, economical and environmentally friendly. The new method is based on a new chemical chelation method to convert the corrosion of the iron surface into a hydrophobic passivation layer. Compared with traditional systems, this anti-corrosion anti-corrosion system provides longer-term protection before rust occurs again. The polymer molecules coated on the surface of the rusted metal are oriented when the film is formed: polymer Iron anchors such as Fe(OH)2\Fe(OH)3, FeO\Fe2O3, one of the anchoring groups on one end of the chain, and the main component of Fe or rust are bonded to form a highly stable chemical coordination bond, and the other end forms a film Typical hydrophobic barrier. On the metal surface, an anode/partial cathodic protection is formed. The process of organic molecules firmly binding to the metal surface is called coordination or chelation, forming a three-dimensional structured network paint film, with high hardness and strong adhesion, water resistance, salt resistance, alkali resistance and acid resistance. In this way, effective and durable corrosion inhibition effect and rust prevention purpose are obtained.
This product is a high-grade water-based self-rotating rust paint. Due to its unique mechanism, scientific design, advanced technology and excellent performance, it widely provides long-term protection for the rusted untreated steel surface, which not only significantly prolongs the service life of anti-corrosion topcoat And the anti-corrosion coating process is simpler, more efficient, economical and environmentally friendly.
1. Simple operation and labor-saving, less surface treatment requirements than other steel anti-corrosion coating technology, no need to grind, wash, pickle, sand blast, phosphating and other treatment of rust, anti-corrosion coating becomes very simple.
2. Reduce the construction intensity and cost, improve the coating efficiency, especially the effect of the special-shaped structure that can not be reached by mechanical rust removal is more obvious 3. PH neutral, no corrosion to the steel substrate.
3. Catalytic reactivity, get dense black inert protective layer, excellent anti-corrosion performance.
4. Low odor, water-based system, very low VOC, no lead, acid, no flammable solvent.
5. The anti-corrosion protection is longer than the ordinary rust conversion system, and the service life of the anti-corrosion topcoat is increased several times.
6. Good resistance to surface ferric chloride impurities, which is very important for ship systems.
7. Easy to construct, can be used on dry or wet rusty surface.
8. It has good compatibility with most commercially available solvent-based (acrylic, polyurethane, epoxy, alkyd, amino, etc.) paints, and will not delaminate and bleed with topcoats.
9. Longer storage period than general similar products
Painted surface: flat
Color: light yellow milky liquid, solid content, >: 45±1% PH: 7
Theoretical coating rate: about 20-300M²/kg (dry film thickness below 10 microns)
Temperature resistance: maximum (dry) 120℃
Flash point: None
Specific gravity: about 1.15 kg/l
Finger touch dry: about 30 -40 minutes (23℃±2℃)
Fully cured: 7 days (20℃) Storage time: 1 year (20℃)