There was a sudden explosion in the Lebanese capital, which was as powerful as a nuclear explosion. For this reason, neweco summarized plans for the transportation and storage of dangerous chemicals.
Dangerous goods are items that have different degrees of explosion, flammability, poisoning, corrosion, and radiation. They have poor chemical stability and are exposed to external conditions during storage and transportation, such as sun, rain, temperature and humidity changes, or items that conflict with nature. When they come into contact with each other, they may cause accidents such as burning, explosion, poisoning, chemical burns, and radiation injuries. How to store better is particularly important. Types of dangerous goods.
① explosives ②compressed gas and liquefied gas ③ flammable liquid ④ flammable solid, spontaneous combustion and wet flammable substances ⑤oxidant and organic peroxide ⑥ toxic and infectious substances ⑦ radioactive substances ⑧ .
Dangerous goods storage management
Dangerous goods warehouses also have strict requirements on site selection. They are generally built in relatively open areas in the suburbs, far away from residential areas, water supply sources, main traffic lines, agricultural protection areas, rivers, lakes, etc. The construction of a dangerous goods warehouse must be approved by the government's economic and trade management department. Storage Requirements :
Dangerous goods should be strictly classified and stored in special warehouses according to their nature, requirements and fire fighting methods. The stack of dangerous goods should not be too large, high, or dense; the stacking should be stable. There should be a certain space between the stacks. There should be a certain distance between the dangerous goods warehouse and other warehouses. 2. Explosives and violent drugs must be kept in special warehouses, and the "five pairs" management is implemented, namely: double storage. Double lock storage, double sending and receiving, double receiving, double bookkeeping. Be careful to handle and put gently when transporting to avoid impact. The tightness of the packaging should be checked frequently. If the seal is not tight or leaking, it should be dealt with in time. 3. There should be ventilation facilities in the warehouse to maintain a suitable temperature in the warehouse. According to the different nature of dangerous goods, they should be stored in room temperature warehouse, shade warehouse, cold storage or refrigerator.
4. Fireworks are strictly prohibited in the warehouse. Medical Education Network|Collecting and sorting warehouses should be equipped with adequate and suitable fire-fighting equipment to ensure safety. In the handling, transportation, stacking and management of dangerous goods, scientific methods must be adopted. Dangerous goods warehouses Management generally requires the following points:
(1) Commodity warehousing management must prevent unqualified and non-compliant commodities mixed transportation into the warehouse, which is good and dangerous goods storage. Safe First level. Commodities entering the warehouse must check their packaging, gaskets, and seals, and meet the requirements for safe storage before they are allowed to be shipped into the warehouse. Commodity out of the warehouse
1. Pick-up vehicles and pick-up personnel are generally not allowed to enter the storage area, and the warehouse handlers will deliver the goods to the delivery site outside the goods area.
2. Diesel vehicles and vehicles without safety devices are not allowed to enter the storage area. Pick-up vehicles are not allowed to enter the storage area to carry inconsistent goods.
3. When the product is out of the warehouse, the packaging is complete, the weight is correct, and it is marked with an obvious mark that conforms to the product name and dangerous nature.
(2) Divisional storage: Explosive, flammable, combustion-supporting, poisonous, corrosive, radioactive, etc. Commodities are of different natures, which influence or conflict with each other. They must be stored in divisions and isolation. Even if similar commercial products are not incompatible with each other in nature, However, it should also be classified and stored according to the degree of risk and severity.
(3) Stacking mats and dangerous goods should be mainly stored in warehouses. Stacking should not be too high or too large. There should be aisles wide enough between the stacks, and the wall spacing should also be wide. General stacking height: Liquid products should not exceed 2m, Solid products should not exceed 3m.
(4) Safe shipment Handling and handling of dangerous goods, must be handled with care, using tools that do not generate sparks (copper or copper-clad appliances), rolling, falling, bumping, bumping, heavy pressing, vibration, friction are prohibited And tilt.
Hazardous goods storage and maintenance technology:
1, warehousing personnel must have certain professional knowledge, and have been trained by special operators to master the hazardous characteristics of various hazardous chemicals and safe storage and maintenance measures.
2. The warehouse for hazardous chemicals should be cool and dry, easy to ventilate, seal and avoid light, away from fire and heat sources. The temperature in the warehouse should not exceed 30°C, and the humidity should be controlled below 80%.
3. There are eye-catching safety warning signs in the dangerous goods warehouse, smoking is prohibited in the warehouse, and the use of open flames is strictly prohibited. The electrical equipment shall be explosion-proof.
4. When warehousing, strictly inspect the quality, quantity and packaging of the products.
5. Raw materials and products should be stored in separate warehouses and classified. Various raw materials in the warehouse should be stored separately and labeled according to the category number. Flammable liquids in barrels are generally stacked upright in a single layer.
6. Hazardous chemicals must be stored in special warehouses. Dangerous materials must not be stacked at will, and they must not be stacked in workshops and fire-fighting passages in the factory area. Commodities that are contraindicated with each other are strictly prohibited from being mixed or stored in the same warehouse.
7. It is forbidden to use iron tools to open flammable and explosive liquid oil drums. Vehicles entering flammable and explosive dangerous goods workshops and warehouses must wear flame arresters, and dangerous goods operators are not allowed to wear chemical fiber clothing and nailed shoes.
8. It is forbidden to randomly pull and connect wires in flammable and explosive dangerous goods workshops and warehouses.
9. When the vehicle enters the dangerous goods storage yard, a flame arrestor should be installed on the exhaust pipe, and the vehicle can be unloaded after stopping the fire and turning off the power. It is strictly forbidden to unload when the vehicle is started. The flammable liquid in the barrel should be handled with care, and it is strictly prohibited to drop, touch, hit, drag, dump and roll. The lightning protection and anti-static devices of diesel and kerosene storage warehouses and workshop buildings are regularly commissioned to pass inspections every year.