In fact, polyamide resin is a polycondensation type polymer compound with a CONH structure in the molecule. It is usually obtained by polycondensation of dibasic acid and diamine. Besides, how much do you know about it? Know what are its characteristics? What are the factors in separation and extraction? Today, epoxy resin manufacturers will introduce you below, hoping to help everyone.
(1) Nylon 610 is similar to nylon 66, but with low water absorption and low stiffness
(2) It has toughness, flexibility, strong binding force, wear resistance, oil resistance, water resistance, and enzyme resistance, but it absorbs water greatly.
(3) Nylon 6 has good elasticity, high impact strength, and large water absorption
(4) The performance of nylon 66 is better than nylon 6, with high strength and good wear resistance
(5) Nylon 1010 is translucent, has low water absorption, and has good cold resistance. It is suitable for making general mechanical parts, wear-reducing and wear-resistant parts, transmission parts, and chemical, electrical, and instrument parts.
2. Five factors
(1) It is related to the solvent medium. The ability to form hydrogen bonds in water is strong, and the adsorption is strong. Epoxy resin manufacturers indicate that it is weak in organic solvents, strong in acidic solvents, and weak in alkaline solvents. Therefore, various solvents elute on the polyamide column The order of the ability from weak to strong is: water <methanol or ethanol (concentration from low to high) <acetone <dilute sodium hydroxide aqueous solution or ammonia <formamide <dimethyl formamide <urea aqueous solution.
Bai Yune et al. used a series of studies to separate the total flavonoids of nasturtium with polyamides, and compared the adsorption and desorption amounts of total flavonoids of nasturtium with three bell polyamides. As a result, it was found that the adsorption and desorption of the total flavonoids of Trollius chinensis using 60-80 mesh polyamide are better.
(2) It is related to how many flavonoid molecules regenerate the hydrogen bond groups. The more the number of groups that can form hydrogen bonds, the stronger the adsorption force.
(3) The adsorption order of different types of flavonoids is: flavonol>flavonoid>dihydroflavonol>isoflavone.
(4) It is related to the position of the hydrogen bonding group. If the position is easy to form intramolecular hydrogen bonds, the adsorption capacity is reduced.
(5) The higher the degree of intra-molecular aromatization and the more conjugated double bonds, the stronger the adsorption.
Using the principle of polyamide adsorption of anthraquinone through hydrogen bonding, using polyamide as the adsorption separation resin, the amount of adsorption of polyamide on knotweed anthraquinone, static adsorption kinetics, and isothermal adsorption and desorption properties were investigated The comparison with the speed proves that polyamide as an anthraquinone is superior to activated carbon and silica gel.
Polyamide has an adsorption rate of 87.8% for anthraquinone, the adsorption rate control step is liquid membrane diffusion control, and the ethanol eluent has an elution rate of more than 85%. From thermodynamics, the adsorption behavior of anthraquinone on polyamide is a multilayer adsorption mainly based on single layer adsorption, and the principle of adsorption is obtained: single layer adsorption includes chemical adsorption and physical adsorption, and multilayer adsorption is mainly physical adsorption.