Instructions for using polishing resin:
1. The polishing resin (Tulsion MB-106UP, MB-115UP) is a mixture of highly purified and transformed H-type cation resin and OH-type anion resin. If you use newly opened resin for the first time, pay attention to it during filling operation. In the water production cycle, ultrapure water with resistivity greater than 18.2MΩ and TOC less than 0.01 ppm can be prepared without chemical regeneration.
2. Therefore, it should be used as soon as possible once unpacked. The unused parts must be carefully sealed and stored in a dark and cool place. The ambient temperature should be 5-40℃. Exposure to the air for a long time after opening the resin will absorb carbon dioxide, which will affect the performance and use of the product.
3. In the process of transportation, storage and filling, any contact with inorganic or organic substances will contaminate the resin, thereby reducing the quality of the effluent and affecting the operating conditions. For filling, operating equipment and water will not pollute the resin.
4. For resin replacement, the original old resin in the equipment must be completely removed from the resin container, and the inside of the resin container is clean and free of impurities.
1. Add water to the resin tank so that the liquid level is 200-300mm or just below the bottom water pipe to prevent the bottom drainage device from being impacted during the resin filling process. If the size of the equipment is small and the resin is to be filled with slurry and water, there is no need to add water in advance.
2. Put the resin into the resin tank, directly add the resin from the original packaging bag or add some water to the original packaging container to form a slurry into the resin container. Pay attention to the following during the filling process:
①It is forbidden to use any mechanical pump to transfer the resin. Many types of pumps will cause damage or pollution to the resin.
② During the resin filling process, do not open more than two bags of resin at the same time. In order to minimize the time that the resin is exposed to air, it also minimizes the possibility of foreign impurities contaminating the resin.
③As the filling level increases during the filling process, the water above the resin layer will gradually increase. If the water level is higher than 300mm above the resin layer, the excess water must be pumped out or drained to prevent the resin from slowly sinking in the water. Layered. But at the same time, it is necessary to avoid the situation that the liquid level is drained, which will cause the air to form a gas plug in the resin layer and affect the water flow.
Once resin stratification or formation of air plugs affects the water output, clean compressed nitrogen can be used to pass in from the bottom of the tank, so that the resin can be fully mixed and then water can be used again.
④ The rubber seals and water traps used in the resin tank should be inspected. If they are damaged, they must be replaced. If the water trap is blocked by cracks or loose, it should be eliminated.
After the resin is filled in place, inject high-purity water to fill the tank. Finally, seal the upper cover and connect the pipeline in place. After connecting the pipeline, you should first open the vent hole at the upper end of the tank, and slowly open the water until the vent hole overflows and no more bubbles are generated, close the vent hole and start water collection.
3. After the resin is filled, it should be completely soaked in water for at least 4 hours. If possible, it is best to soak overnight.
4. After finally checking that the components and pipeline connections are correct, the valve can be opened to collect water. The newly filled resin has a flushing process in the initial stage of operation, and the resistivity of the effluent will gradually increase at this stage. Depending on the situation on site, the flushing time may last from tens of minutes to several hours.
Another: For small-sized resin tanks or when the on-site conditions are not convenient, dry filling can also be used, that is, the resin after the dry bag is directly poured into the resin tank to the required height.