Vinyl resin is a type of modified epoxy resin obtained by the reaction of bisphenol or phenolic epoxy resin and methacrylic acid. It is usually called vinyl ester resin (VE). It is also known as epoxy acrylic resin and is a thermosetting resin. . Vinyl ester resin has the excellent characteristics of epoxy resin, and has better curability and moldability. It can be dissolved in styrene and acrylic monomers. Due to the advantages of both epoxy and unsaturated, their application fields are growing.
Application of vinyl resin
1. Make corrosion-resistant FRP products, such as fiberglass tanks, pipes, towers and corrosion-resistant grids.
2. Anti-corrosion engineering, such as cement-based or iron-based FRP lining, high corrosion-resistant floor, high-strength FRP products, such as FRP profiles, sports goods, FRP boats and so on.
3. Heavy-duty anti-corrosion glass flake coating and flake cement.
4. Others such as UV inks, heavy-duty industrial floors, etc.
5. Power plant desulfurization and corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, strong acid and alkali resistance.
6. The workbench of the chemical workshop is resistant to acid, alkali and corrosion.
Vinyl resin packaging and storage instructions:
1. This document is based on the GB8237-87 standard, according to the actual situation of the company, combined with the needs of users.
2. Because there are many variables in the process of using our products, it is recommended that users test and test before using.
3. Due to the increasing use of unsaturated polyester resins, certain properties of the product may not be fully applicable to a particular use. The company reserves the right to modify certain technical parameters.
4. If the user cannot find the required products and problems in this document, please contact our company directly, our company will do our best to provide services according to the needs of the user