Resin crafts refer to products that are both practical and artistic (such as sporadic ornaments). Products made by hand and labor are based on the resin brand and the proportion of resin contained in the proportion of small resin crafts. The general raw materials are: fixed resin, stone powder or Any other antique materials, such as imitation marble products, can use resin brand, marble powder.
The general raw materials for large-scale resin crafts are: resin, stone powder, color paste, and hollow can be filled with resin waste. Large-scale resin products are generally filled with resin waste.
Painted resin crafts, old resin crafts, three-dimensional painting resin crafts, imitation copper resin crafts, imitation silver resin crafts, imitation gold resin crafts, gold-plated resin crafts, gold-plated resin crafts, imitation crystal resin crafts, imitation glass resin crafts, imitation agate Resin crafts, imitation white jade resin crafts, imitation jade jade resin crafts, ivory resin crafts, marble resin crafts, ceramic resin crafts, mahogany resin crafts, wood imitation resin crafts, etc.
First, pinholes, oil holes
In the production process of resin crafts, there are many small holes under the surface of some products. If you pierce it with a needle, some liquid will flow out. This is called an oil hole. If there are many many under the surface of the product The very small holes, there are also some liquid, so called pinholes.
Pinholes and oil holes are produced by chemical thinners. When these raw materials are fused together, oil holes often appear. If there is less oil and thinner, pinholes will occur when they are not fused together. This problem usually occurs in the second half of the season. After the slurry is mixed, there will be a layering phenomenon. There are several ways to solve this problem:
1. The amount of oil involved should be controlled before the production of the collar slurry, and then evenly mixed before use.
2. In the production process, some resin raw materials with relatively high concentration are used in order to reduce the stratification of slurry water when stone powder is added.
3. Pay attention to the humidity when the stone powder is filled, because too much moisture will cause delamination.
4. Strictly control the amount of oil involved. In the environment that does not affect the spraying, reduce the amount of oil involved. The amount of oil involved should not exceed five thousandths, and the less the better.
In the production of resin crafts, pores are most likely to appear in corners and other hollow corners with very complex structures and too small products. Some pores even expose the surface of the resin product. Handicraft manufacturers use the following methods:
1. In the process of elaborate and complicated mold design, the problem of stomata should be taken into consideration, and the design should be divided. A vent port should be added at the corner to facilitate the evacuation effect and reduce the probability of stomata.
2. Use less white and red raw materials as much as possible to increase the time for resin crafts to solidify, in order to save enough time to extract the air in the mold.
3. Check if there is any mechanical failure in the vacuum extractor. Make sure that the evacuation speed of the resin crafts in the vacuum box quickly reaches 0.2Mpa, so that the vacuum treatment will be very good, and some resin crafts manufacturers have a large resin crafts The product takes a vacuum of 0.2Mpa and then reduces to 0.08Mpa, and then returns to 0.1Mpa. This kind of evacuation effect is also very good.
4. Use some dilute resin raw material or less filling material to make a relatively thin slurry raw material, so that the air in the mold is pumped clean when air is drawn, and no bubbles will appear on the surface of the product.